Thursday, April 10, 2014

MARCH IMPRESSIONS 2014

March was very very busy for me. There were so much things to do and of course beautiful moments to experience. My personal highlight - the trip to Hamburg, Bremen and Travemuende. March was also unusually warm here in Germany, so there were days where I could leave my coat and heavy shoes at home. Not to forget, that nature became so quickly green, that it's impossible not to smile, when the sun shines and everything around is fully in bloom. I love spring! I'm sure you too ;) 
Düsseldorf in the spring mood, Germany
Hamburg, Germany. More pictures click here:  Hamburg 
New monochrome styling | New purchases
The spring is here... Love it! 
Because we love tasty and beautiful food: traditional Lithuanian dish: "Cepelinai" | Fresh strawberry | my self-made "Tinginys"
Charismatic old town of Bremen 
Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg 
Some spring updates for your wardrobe
Cavalli Class beautiful bags | Gorgeous Givenchy scarf...ech...only 300 euros... :) 

Cozy coffee time at Travemuende, Germany
Some outfits I wore :) 

Well, It was a beautiful month... (Feeling a little bit blessed at the moment :)) 

Short résumé: no matter how complicated times are or how unlucky or unhappy you feel at the moment, don't forget that it could all the time get worse so be thankful for what you have now... 

Have a beautiful day!