Saturday, November 9, 2013

MY VERY FIRST HALLOWEEN

Hello dears, 

After very intensive week it's time to remember an amazing Halloween, which I was celebrating for the first time(!) in the perfect location: house Annaberg in Bonn. 
I think this place was the best location, that could be chosen for such occasion: historical place filled with an outstanding charisma...What can be better? :)


My costume was made of course by myself and surprisingly in one or two hours (this was the time I needed for my veil to finish and choose the outfit). Plus the time for make-up (approximately 10-15 minutes) and Halloween here I come! :)

Once again I proofed that original ideas bring sometimes better results than expensive costumes!



On the left side: my boyfriend and his make-up made by me :)


Author of this photo: Dovilė Šermokas