MY FAVORITE

Today I'm wearing my summer's favorite shirt.

My boyfriend always tells that the print of it reminds a little bit of grandma wardrobe, and indeed my mother had a very similar printed suit, but because of it I love the shirt even more. And I think in combination with this striped black&white skirt the outfit looks quite modern :).

As you maybe already noticed, I'm also wearing bracelet from my recent DIY post http://bit.ly/1u9cse9. The necklace is also a handmade piece, and it has an enormous meaning for me, because this pocket watch belonged to my grandfather... I really love clothes and accessories with the personal touch and history, and you? :)











Shirt: ONLY | Skirt: secondhand/DIY | Accessories: DIY | Bag: haul from Italy :)






Have a good Saturday! ;)

Popular Posts