LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER

I remember when I was a kid summer seemed for me like such a LONG period of the year. And it took ages from one Christmas till another to come... Well, things have changed now... It feels like just one week ago I hid all my warm clothes in wardrobe and now again I'm planing what kind of coat I need for this F/W season, what kind of shoes and etc... This summer was too short... I protest! :)

P.S. Click on the picture in order to open the gallery and enjoy pictures in full quality! ;)


And how about you? How was your summer? Is autumn already in your heart?











Japanese Garden in Bonn, Germany











Japanese Garden in Bonn, Germany










Outfit details: T-Shirt: ZARA (My summer's favorite) | Pants: Pieces | Accessories: Handmade/ DIY

 

Popular Posts