Friday, May 24, 2013

Free Yourself...

Have you ever thought how deep and wide we can free ourselves? Are there any possibilities in our communities to reach this personal freedom at all? We born, we go to the schools, universities, marry, buy houses, cars, watch television and other media channels, that content is formed from someone who has money and power. We are even told what we have to wear, eat and do in order not to look like old-fashioned beings...Yes, our society has rules - who stops - will be soon eliminated from this game called life... These and similar thoughts came to my mind when I was looking at this tattoo, which I found and saved to my computer, I think, already several years ago. 
Yes, life is complicated when we start analyse it...:) But I believe that there is still one way how we can free ourselves and it's to be creative! I don't know how about you, but when I have possibility to create something I feel how walls of rules open and free wind comes to my mind... On that moment I really feel like having little wings to fly...  

Have a good Fr(ee)day evening!


Dress: Tally Weijl